Updated points table for the Summer edition of the Yuva Kabaddi Series 2023, which is scheduled to be played from June 17, 2023 to July 19, 2023 at Chamundi Vihar, Indoor Stadium in Mysore, Karnataka.
Also Check: Yuva Kabaddi Series Schedule
Five fixtures are scheduled to be played on every matchday in the first round, called the Survival Round.
Also Check: Yuva Kabaddi Series Squad
The initial Survival Round will see a total of 36 matches followed by Booster, Challenger and Summit rounds. The one bottom-placed team will be eliminated at the end of each round.
Yuva Kabaddi Series Summer Edition 2023 Points Table
Yuva Kabaddi Series Summer Edition 2023 points system
- The team that scores the most points after 40 minutes is declared the winner.
- A win with a score difference of seven or more secures the winning team six points and none to the losing team.
- A victory with a score difference of fewer than seven points awards the winners only six points, while the losers gain one point.
- Teams earn three points for a tie.
- The qualified teams get points based on their standings at the end of every round. These are carried forward to the next round. Six points are awarded to the top-ranked team, while only one for the sixth-placed side.
- In the Survival Round, all 10 teams will play each other in the round-robin format. However, the bottom team will suffer elimination, while the remaining nine teams will advance to the Booster Round.
Team: Team participating in the tournament
P: Number of matches played
W: Number of matches won
L: Number of matches lost
SD: Score Difference
Pts: Number of points awarded
Carry Fwd Pts: Number of points carry forwarded
Total Pts: Total Points (Pts + Carry Fwd Pts)